2. i would like to feed them frozen and whole prey food
3. because it seems to be healthyer
4. i understand the process can take time witch i have and am willing to use
5. loki just turned three and ninja just turned one they both have had a recent vet check and doc said they r very healthy
6. 8 in 1 ultra blend select an occsional mouse /chicken breast 8in skin and coat supplement along with a weekly dose of ferret lax
7. they seem to have no problem with it
8. im twenty a very active and healthy person i love these lil guys like they r my sons and want them to b the healthy as they can b
Hi and welcome to the mentoring program. In a little while your mentor (Cristina) will introduce herself and you can get started on a new adventure in natural ferret care and diets. Please remember to post regularly (daily or as per arranged with your mentor) so that your mentor can assist you move along safely in this adventure. If you experience computer difficulties or are going to be away, please notify your mentor and most of all relax and have fun . Your mentor is here to help you on this journey. ciao
Hi there, my name is Cristina and I will be your mentor, welcome to the program!
A little about me and my clan: I am 24 yrs old, live in Michigan and I have 3 ferrets. My guys have been on a raw diet for almost 2 years now. Penny was my first little girl whose a 2 yr old sable. Boomer is my little boy whose 2 yrs as well and hes a DEW and is deaf. Mimi is my little shelter baby whose just about 3 yrs old and shes an albino.
I am excited to start with you, if you have any thoughts about how you want to go about your switch let me know, you can look though other peoples switching threads for ideas of methods if you like, or I can let you know of some I have done in the past
When your ready to start just post!
Graduated from the Holistic Ferret Mentor Program on January 20th, 2009!