A business of 4 goes raw Jul 21, 2008 21:39:26 GMT -5
Post by weeksl08 on Jul 21, 2008 21:39:26 GMT -5
1. How many ferrets do you currently have? What are their names, ages, genders, and do they have any health problems?
*We have 3 lovely fuzzies: Liberty (3+??), Constantine (8months and fat!), and Mayhem (2 who was previously fed cornflakes for 2 years., she also has a broken canine tooth.)
2. What are your ferrets currently eating?
*Liberty and Constantine have been eating Evo for 6 months and Mayhem has been eating Evo for almost 2 weeks.
3. Please list the current weight for your ferret(s). Do they appear overweight? Underweight? How is there muscle tone?
*Liberty- currently losing mass due to aging?? She is just as active as she normally has been but losing weight/mass. she was 2.02lb last time she went to the vet in February.
*Constantine- big fatty:) we will find out tomorrow how much he weighs for sure, but my guess is 4-6lbs.
*Mayhem- when I rescued her 2 weeks ago I rushed her to the ER and she weighed 1.008lbs. She has gained a few onces since, and we will find out tomorrow how well she is doing for sure
4. What is the condition of your ferret's teeth/gums? (can you get a picture?)
*Camera is currently down, but Constantine has pearly whites.
* Mayhem has slightly translucent, slightly yellow teeth and her gums are starting to recede.
*Liberty has pretty yellow very translucent teeth, good gums.
5. Describe the texture/color of your ferrets coat.
*Liberty is a roan with mostly silver, including mitts, and she has some black guard hairs.
*Constantine is a siamese/point with a white blaze. Yes, he's dea, ut very loving:)
*Mayhem is a chocolate girl with a mask.
6. How often does your ferret go to the bathroom?
*Every time they wake up and sometimes in the middle of play time.
7. Does your ferret's feces and/or urine smell?
*VERY MUCH SO!
8. Smell your ferret. How strong is their odor?
*Liberty has always smelled the worst. She smells slightly like skunk. The other two aren't bad at all.
9. On a scale of 1-10, 1 being completely lethargic and 10 being "through the roof!" what is your ferret's energy level?
*Mayhem, 9.5-10.5dpending on her mood! She's my crazy "I'm gona dook for no reason!" ferret:)
*Constantine, 4-8 on a regular basis, can be a 9 when he wants to be.
*Liberty, 6-8 but she used to be a non-stop 8-10.
10. How excited is your ferret about meal time (when fed kibble)?
*It's always out. They are more curious than anything when I put new food out.
11. What other information about your ferret(s) would you like to share?
*I'm still a new ferret mom. I got Liberty January 28, 2008. got her out of the "Trading Journal" from an abusive home. She was very scared of new people and a little under weight, but not bad. I was told I would be her 3rd home that week. I was also told she was a he, and that "Trash Can" was only 6 months old. They has her eating 8 in 1 fruit treats as food. We got her Constantine just two weeks later on February 7. I got him from PetLand and he was very sick. He had an upper resp. infection and ECE along with another cold for his first 3 months with us. He was held upright a lot so he coud breath better, and as a result is a spoiled little porker! he is VERY lovable though. We decided we wanted to get another and got Mayhem 2 weeks ago tomorrow. She was fed frosted corn flakes and not played with for 2 years. She also has a broken canine that will need to be removed once she gets up to weight. She has blended right in with my other fuzies and is doing quite well so far. She runs aruond the house dooking at the walls just because she can. If the "big kids" wont play with her, she bites mommy's feet quite hard until she gets attention.